Travelling in Bali is not complete without venturing to popular outlets offering special discounts and high-quality products. You see, Bali is a gifted island rich with cultural diversity. It just makes sense that the locals can produce high-quality goods.
Bali is where talented artisans make crafted items. Thus, you can bring high-quality crafted items in reasonable prices and bring them home as souvenirs for your loved ones.
When visiting exotic and distinctive island like Bali, buying hand-made products is more tempting than purchasing global brand ones. Besides, you also support the economics of the locals by doing so.
The best outlets in Bali for shopping
Every outlet in Bali offers various products started from organic body soap, natural scented-perfume, and particular merchandise. Some of them also offer international shopping if you need it. Thus, you don’t have to worry even if you buy many things from the stores.
Now, prepare your cash or credit card and explore these popular shopping outlets while you are in Bali:
- Jenggala Ceramics is for ceramic enthusiasts. Here you will find various ceramics in graceful designs and beautiful style. Their products have reached New York and Sydney. Many of their products decorating five stars hotel or restaurant in those countries. You can visit the showroom at Jimbaran to know the process of the making. You can see how the artisans perform their skills. There are also classes you or your kids can sign up to if you are interested in making ceramics yourself.
- Khrisna Oleh-Oleh Bali is where you can find clothing products. However, you will also find some souvenirs which are mostly hand-crafted. Not to mention the prices here are reasonable and relatively low. If you need to rest your feet from exploring so many outlets, you can visit the food court in this store.
- Geneva Handicraft Supermarket is an outlet where you can buy various handicrafts. This supermarket is a four-floor warehouse. There’s many things you can buy from one place so you don’t even need to go anywhere else. You can buy items for home uses such as toys, tablecloths, carvings, and many more. Since the prices are relatively low, it is easy to get drowned into shopping euphoria. So, prepare your credit card.
- Pabrik Kata-Kata Joger is a famous outlet situated in Kuta. This is interesting outlet where you can find clever or hilarious wordplay on the merchandise that you can buy such as T-shirts. You may not understand the wordplay if you don’t speak Indonesia. However, you can also find other fun items such as cups or clocks with unique shapes. You will also find some handicrafts here.
- Erlangga is a popular store and there are several chains located in different areas in Bali from Denpasar to Tuban. This outlets offers batik, sarongs, bags, artwork, bangles, wallets, and many more. You can buy the products at relatively low price so you don’t to worry for your wallet when shopping. This outlet also accept credit card for the payment.