Bali has unlimited places of interests you can visit during your vacation. Thus, choosing Bali as your next travel destination will be a good choice since there are many things you can do to have fun in the Island of Gods. For recommendation, Seminyak is great for your stay in Bali. There are various accommodation to help you stay comfortable during your holiday in Bali. Seminyak also grants you great access to various places of interest including Ngurah Rai international airport, beaches, restaurant, cafes, spas, and many more.
Where to go when venturing in Seminyak Bali
Choosing in Seminyak means you can leisurely walk around to several places especially for tourists. It is inevitable to get out of your room and star venturing around Seminyak to discover interesting places. Here are some recommended places of interests you can visit during your holiday in Seminyak Bali:
- Ku De Ta – This place has no extraordinary thing to boast around. However, this is like a must to go place when you are in Seminyak. It is essential to visit this restaurant at least once when you are in Seminyak. This beachfront restaurant offer you the best foods made from fresh local ingredients. This is not only a simple restaurant because it has bar and beach lounge to help you loosen up.
- Bali Gift Spa – Holiday in Bali is not complete if you don’t pay a visit to one of its spas. Bali Gift Spa is located in Seminyak offering Balinese traditional massage technique fused with Western methods. There are various menu you can choose such as facials, pedicure, manicures, or relaxing massage.
- Nyaman Gallery – For art lovers, visiting this gallery while in Seminyak is a must. This is where you can find contemporary art of local and international talents displayed. The collections include glassworks, clothes, jewelry, photographs, sculptures, and paintings. It is highly possible for you to lose track of time while indulging your artistic soul.
- Pura Petitenget – Seminyak is not only about high end bars or luxury villas. You can also trace ancient Balinese culture through Pura Petitenget. This is a beautiful sea temple built in highly artistic architecture. There are things you can enjoy while visiting this temple such as dragon-shaped staircase, large courtyard, fabric adorned shrines, and pavilions. This ancient sea temple was founded in the sixteenth century.
- Seminyak Night Market – If you think darkness can stop Bali from being attractive place to venture then it is wrong. At night you can visit this market and indulge your appetite with the finest culinary creations. Satay, nasi goreng, mie goreng, and other authentic Indonesian dishes can be found here.
- Potato Head – This is a perfect place to chill and hang out with your friends. Tropical atmosphere, delicious foods, and best views are what you can enjoy when you stop by this place. This place consists of three on-site restaurant, three bars, and infinity pool. All are overlooking the ocean, giving you the best taste of the finest of Bali.