For adrenaline-junkies, going for extreme travel is absolute choice. However this type of traveling is not for everyone. Some people have different level of thrill when it comes to extreme travel. However, you can also test your own bravery by visiting extreme destinations.
Who knows if you find yourself thrill-seeking traveler. Seeking a high level of thrill doesn’t mean you visit dangerous places carelessly.
Instead, you can visit extreme destinations which are meant to be explored by adventurous travelers. Thus, it means the places are safe to visit but still offer high level of thrill and excitement you cannot find in other places.
Visit these extreme places to test your adventurous side
If you consider this type of travel to try, you might as well prepare your heart since the places that will be listed in the following is not for the weak-hearted people. Here are extreme destinations you can visit to test your adrenaline limit:
- As mentioned earlier that even some people are willing to go to the depth of the Earth just to seek the thrill. Well, if you consider this option, you can try to visit the Dead Sea in Jordan. This is said to be the lowest place on Earth. It sits 418 meters below sea level. Aside from exploring the depth of the sea, you can also enjoy mud masking that is said to be great for skin and contain healing properties.
- Another extreme place you can visit to test your adrenaline is Russia’s Vostok research station in Antarctica. It is claimed to be the coldest place on Earth. You can explore the place by cruise or other alternatives available. Remember that this place is extremely cold so you’d better be prepared with it.
- Atacama Desert is another extreme destination for thrill seeker and adrenaline-junkies. This place is claimed to be the driest place on Earth. You can even visit some areas where rain never touches them in history. Aside from the extreme dryness, this is the best place for stargazing since the sky is so clear at night.
- If you have proved yourself as thrill seeker, you might as well try exploring Mt. Everest. This is the highest place on Earth you can visit. The incredible height is what challenges people to their limit. Thin air and extreme cold temperature are obstacles the traveler should conquer to prove their bravery in travelling. For your information, this travel costs a lot and you need to prepare your physical strength to the best level.
- Travelers like breeze sweeping their hair while exploring their favorite place. However, it is not the case for thrill seekers though. If you want to try the most extreme wind on Earth, try visiting Barrow Island in Australia. The wind speed in this place is at 255.5 mph. The nature of the island is the best. However, the extreme of the wind make this place off limits to visitors. You will need special permit to really explore the place.